The First Minister has confirmed that Wales will move into alert level 4 restrictions as of midnight on Saturday, 19th December 2020 until further notice. These restrictions will apply to all of Wales
What does this mean to Actif Leisure Centres?
- All Leisure centres will be closed from 20 December until further notice (subject to Welsh Government 3-week review)
- All Direct Debit Memberships will be frozen and no collection will be made for the month of January. The days not used due to closure from 20-31 Dec (12 days) will be added onto your membership when we reopen, you, therefore, do not need to do anything with your membership.
- All frozen accounts will remain frozen, be assured you do not need to do anything to your account.
- All Annual memberships (365, annual swimming membership) and Standard / Super Saver cards will be extended taking into account the time lost as a result of closure.
- Anyone who has paid for activities or made hire bookings from 20 December onwards will be credited accordingly.
- A reopening date will be announced once we know more, this will be set in line with Welsh Government announcements and guidelines.
We'll be keeping our FAQ pages up to date - click here to access
Download our app in order to receive the latest information during this time. The app is available to download on the App Store or Google Play. Search for Actif Sport and Leisure.
We need to do everything we can to help keep Carmarthenshire safe and control the spread of Covid-19 in our communities.
Staying Active over the festive period and beyond!
Great news! We are extending FREE access to our online / live streaming service, Actif Anywhere for the duration of the closure (up until 18th January, subject to Welsh Government's 3-week review).
For those of you who have reactivated your Direct Debit membership with us or have recently joined as new members. You will be able to log in and access over 20+ live classes plus on demand content in the comfort of your home. Simply log in once using your Email and Password – click here.
Frozen and PAYG customer - Don’t miss out on FREE access to Actif Anywhere, join on or before 24 December
Simply reactivate or join one of our Direct Debit memberships, on or before 24 December to enjoy FREE access to Actif Anywhere (up until 18th January 2021, subject to Welsh Government's 3-week review)
£20 for an individual membership
Actif Anywhere only membership
Sign up to an Actif Anywhere only membership
Only £10 a month
PAY AS YOU GO
Access the online / Live classes on a pay as you go basis - £6 per class or Sign up to an Actif Anywhere only membership
Only £10 a month
NewsActif wins global award for member experienceFriday, 19 February 2021
NewsFitness developments and digital enhancementsWednesday, 10 February 2021
In the CommunityContinuing to connect with our NERS customersWednesday, 10 February 2021
NewsSwimming Competition goes virtual!Wednesday, 10 February 2021