A new inclusive session that includes fun and gentle exercise whilst socialising and having a cuppa!
Join us for a game of indoor Curling. The game is suitable for all abilities and is fully inclusive.
This is a great way to take part in some gentle physical activity and learning a new sport. Meet new people, bring your friends and all enjoy a few games of curling!
Find a Curling session near you on our Actif 60+timetable.
Curling and a cuppa sessions
Llandybie Memorial Hall (Tuesday)
WHEN: Session held every Tuesday
WHERE: Llandybie Memorial Hall
TIME: 9:30am - 10:30am
COST: £3.80 / Free for the first eight weeks to Actif 60+ members
Pre-Booking essential via the app.
How to pre-book community sessions?
How to book on the app?
On the app
- Open the app
- Click on the menu button (top right, 3 horizontal lines)
- Select My Clubs
- Check to see if 'Actif Community' is listed there, if not click on the + button (top right)
- Select 'Actif Community' from the list
- The Actif community app screen will now open in front of you and you will be able to see 'Book an Actif Adult Session' and 3 buttons underneath for each of the areas - Ammanford, Carmarthen, and Llanelli.
- Select your preferred area
- You will then be able to see which sessions are running
- Select a session and click BOOK
- If you are not logged in it will prompt you to enter your email address and password before completing the booking.
How to book online?
On the website
- Click on BOOK (top of the page if using a desktop computer, or you'll need to click on the menu button top right which has 3 horizontal lines and you'll see BOOK at the bottom of our screen)
- Enter your email address and password
- For West or Carmarthen and surrounding area sessions, select Carmarthen Leisure centre from the drop-down menu
- For East or Ammanford and surrounding area sessions, select Ammanford Leisure Centre from the drop-down menu
- For South or Llanelli and surrounding area sessions, select Llanelli Leisure Centre from the drop-down menu
- Once you have found your preferred session click BOOK