Our Gold Card scheme provides support to the County's leading sport performers through FREE access to a number of Actif Leisure centres, sport centres and Swimming pools.
Who is eligible for a Gold Card?
- currently represent Wales and/or Great Britain in their chosen sport
- reside in Carmarthenshire, OR
- attends a school in Carmarthenshire, OR
- be a member of a Sports Club in Carmarthenshire, providing financial assistance is not
available from applicant’s County of residence.
Applications must be accompanied by a selection letter from the National Governing Body. This letter must;
- Clearly state that the athlete has been selected to represent Wales / Great Britain within
the last 6 months.
- Be on the official National Governing Body letter headed paper (emails and letters on
non NGB headed paper will NOT be accepted)
- Be signed by the relevant NGB Officer.
What do you get by being a Gold Card holder?
You will be able to get FREE use of ONE of our Actif Leisure Centres and within that Leisure centre.
You will be able to gain further access to two facilities e.g. running track, swimming pool, squash court which need to be relevant to your training needs.
How do I apply?
You can download the application form below or call at any one of our Actif leisure centres.
When completing your application form you will need to include two passport photographs and proof of eligibility from your National Governing Body of Sport. Once this evidence has been received and verified, a card and welcome pack will be issued.
The card is then valid for 1 year after expiry you will need to resubmit a new application.