For those of you wishing to restart your membership, you'll be pleased to know we've temporarily reduced our direct debit membership prices to reflect the services that we can offer you when we re-open, which should deliver even greater value for your Actif membership. These prices will be reviewed each month considering the facilities and services we are able to make available to you.
Household - £30 a month
Platinum / Corporate platinum / Student / Over 60's / Bronze / Corporate Bronze - £20 a month
LIVE STREAMING CLASSES ADDED FOR FREE!
Everyone restarting or joining Actif as a new member will receive FREE access to our live streaming service ACTIF ANYWHERE up until the 18 January, subject to Welsh Government's 3-week review. This platform has many benefits and it’s ready and waiting for you. Actif Anywhere will give you…
- access to over 20 LIVE-streamed fitness classes, delivered by our very own Actif Instructors
- the experience of being in a ‘real-life’ class from the comfort of your home
- access to on-demand fitness content created by our Actif instructors
RESTARTING YOUR MEMBERSHIP / JOINING ACTIF AS A NEW MEMBER
If you wish to restart your membership or join Actif as a new member, the great news is you can now do this yourself (up until 24 December 2020).
Follow the steps below to rejoin with us;
- Click JOIN
- Select Site from the drop-down list (please select your preferred centre even if you are signing up to our online / live streaming platform, Actif Anywhere we still ask that you choose your nearest centre)
- Select Sign up for a membership
- Select Online Direct Debits
- Select your chosen membership from the list
- As you are already a member you won't need to add your details, just tick Yes, I have a Member ID and PIN and enter your details. If you are a new member, you will need to complete all the form.
- Continue adding in your details and confirm payment details.
- Once you've completed these steps you will now receive a confirmation email from us. You will now be able to make bookings and access Actif Anywhere platform too.
...Or need further assistance with restarting your membership?
If you have any of the following memberships you will need to contact our membership team directly who will help restart your membership.
If you have a;
- 365 membership
- Standard or Super Saver card
- Annual swim membership
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that the opening hours of our membership office are 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday.
If you are not ready to restart your membership, that’s not a problem, we will keep your account frozen for a little while longer.
The benefit of doing this is that you can still access our leisure centres and book into activities on a Pay as you Go basis. As a frozen member you will be entitled to 10% reduction off classes, workout pod bookings, outdoor / indoor classes and swim sessions, for example;
Gym session / Workout pod / Fitness class
Normal non-member rate is £6 but you’d pay £5.40
Adult Swim session
Normal non-member rate is £4.90 but you’d pay £4.40
Expired or cancelled members
We are taking on new membership, so if you would like to join Actif you can do so by clicking here
Membership Frequently Asked Questions
To access our more extensive FAQ's, please click here