WELCOME BACK TO ACTIF!
Actif Sport and Leisure Centres at Amman Valley, Carmarthen, Llandovery, Llanelli, Newcastle Emlyn and St Clears have re-opened (from Monday 3rd May).
For those of you wishing to restart your membership and return to Actif, you'll be pleased to know we will continue to offer our discounted Direct Debit membership throughout May and June 2021 (these prices are subject to change from July onwards).
- Household (2 adults and up to 4 children 17 years and below) - £30 a month (£20 admin fee applies for new members)
- Platinum / Corporate platinum / Student / Bronze / Corporate Bronze - £20 a month (£10 admin fee applies for new members)
- Actif Anywhere (online / on demand classes only) - £10 a month
DID YOU RESTART YOUR MEMBERSHIP BETWEEN 10 AUGUST AND 19 DECEMBER 2020?
If you already restarted your membership and booked sessions between 10th August 2020 and prior to the closure on 19th December 2020, you won't need to do anything. Your Direct Debit membership will automatically restart and the first payment will be taken on the 1st May (or the next working day) unless you decide to freeze or cancel your membership. If you wish to freeze your membership you will need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you wish to freeze. If you wish to cancel your membership you can do so via your bank.
If you wish to make any bookings all you need to do is go to BOOK (via the website) or click on the buttons via the app.
You may be prompted to reset your password if you haven't logged in for a while. Follow the step-by-step process to create your new 8 character password which will need to include a lower case character, upper case character, number and special character as part of your 8 character password or click here to reset your password
*Direct Debit members can pre-book sessions up to 7 days in advance, Pay As You Go members can pre-book sessions up to 5 days in advance.*
FROZEN MEMBER AND RESTARTING YOUR ACTIF MEMBERSHIP
Ready to restart your membership? If your membership has been frozen since March 2020 and you didn't restart your membership between 10th August 2020 and prior to the closure on 19th December 2020, can we ask you to complete the form below. Please be aware that completing the form DOES NOT automatically restart your membership. Please allow a member of the team to contact you to discuss your membership and take payment over the phone. We aim to contact by the end of the next working day (Monday-Friday)
JOINING ACTIF AS A NEW MEMBER
Thinking of joining us with a direct debit membership or a pay as you go account? We're looking forward to welcoming you to your local Actif Leisure Centre for the first time soon!
Follow the steps below to join Actif;
- Click JOIN
- Select Site from the drop-down list (please select your preferred centre)
- Select Start / Restart a Membership
- Select Monthly Memberships / Pay As You Go
- Select your chosen membership from the list
- As you are becoming a new member, you will need to complete all the form and confirm payment details.
- Once you've completed these steps you will now receive a confirmation email from us. You will now be able to make bookings
If you are not ready to restart your membership, that’s not a problem, we will keep your account frozen for a little while longer. You don't need to notify us if you wish to continue to freeze.
The benefit of doing this is that you can still access our leisure centres and book into activities on a Pay as you Go basis. As a frozen member you will be entitled to 10% reduction off classes (indoor/outdoor), gym sessions, swim sessions, and other activities.