Limited time offer
Join today and get January 2022 FREE
Here at Actif we recognise that you may have cancelled or frozen your membership due to operational changes we made during earlier stages of the pandemic that might not have given you value for money at the time. We're pleased to say that we have been operating in line with national and local regulations and guidance, and if now is a time when you are considering returning to us, we would love to welcome you back. So much so, that if you restart your membership on or before 18th December you will get January completely free.
Note: this is only for members who have cancelled or frozen their membership within a set timescale, such as yourself, so please don't circulate this onwards. Those eligible will also receive this communication.
Join any Direct Debit membership on or before the 18th December 2021 and get January 2022 for FREE
When you join, you will need to pay for the remainder of December upfront. In the confirmation, it will say that a Direct Debit will be collected from you on the 1st of January and again on the 1st February but please be rest assured that this won’t happen. The system will automatically make sure that you pay nothing in January 2022. The February DD collection would be taken unless you cancel prior, which you are able to do.
Memberships available on this offer include;
For up to 2 adults and 4 children, saving £46. Nothing to pay in Jan and pay £46.00 from 1st February 2022 onwards
Nothing to pay in Jan and pay £36.00 from 1st February 2022 onwards
Corporate Platinum Membership
Nothing to pay in Jan and pay £31.00 from 1st February 2022 onwards
Nothing to pay in Jan and pay £27.70 from 1st February 2022 onwards
Bronze Membership (swimming only membership)
Nothing to pay in Jan and pay £25.60 from 1st February 2022 onwards
Corporate Bronze Membership (swimming only membership)
Nothing to pay in Jan and pay £22.60 from 1st February 2022 onwards
Community Activity Membership (unlimited access to activities in community venues only)
Nothing to pay in Dec and Jan and pay £14.80 from 1st February 2022 onwards
How to join
Firstly, we suggest that you reset your password as you will need this in the steps that follow. To do this click here. It will ask you to enter your email address. Enter this to request a password and follow the instructions within your emails to reset your password. You will need to make sure that the password you create is 8 characters long and needs to include at least one uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number and a special character (%,&?#). Once you have your newly created password, keep it safe.
- Click on JOIN
- Select your nearest centre
- Select ‘Start / Restart a membership’
- Next select ‘Monthly Memberships’
- Select your desired membership from the list
- Select when you wish your membership to start from; by default, it will select today’s date (please be aware that the date you select is the date from you which you can make bookings for sessions. If you attempt to make a booking prior to the start date you select it will charge you, even if the session date is after your selected start date. This is because ‘advance booking’ is a feature of your membership, but your membership will not have started.)
- Next, as a previous member you don’t need to enter your basic details; instead, jump straight to the section that says, ‘Do you have an email address and password?’ Select YES and enter the email address above and your password
- Next, double-check that all your details are correct; if not, update accordingly and then click next
Follow the payment instructions
- Once completed you will receive a confirmation email from us, you are now ready to make bookings (aligned to point 7 above).
Download our app
How do I see what’s available and make bookings
The easiest way is via our App. You can see all sessions and availability live, so it will always be up-to-date. Then simply click to book!
It’s simple to download and available on iOS and Android devices. All you need to do is search Actif Sport and Leisure in your app store. To help navigate your way around the app we’ve added a useful app help button on the app. Alternatively, you can also make a booking here on our website, click on the BOOK button.
Help and support
We have got an extensive help section on our website that can help answer any questions you may have from membership questions to swimming-related questions, all these can be found here