01267 224700 email@example.com
- State of the art Fitness Suite
- 25m Main Swimming Pool
- Small / Learner Pool
- Fitness Studio
- Spin Studio
- Multipurpose Studio
- Play Centre
- Indoor Sportshall
- Squash & Badminton Courts
- Athletics Track
- Tennis Courts
- Pool Viewing Gallery
- Changing Rooms
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms available for hire
CENTRE OPENING HOURS
Weekdays (Monday to Friday) 06:30 – 21:30
Weekends (Saturday & Sunday) 08:00 – 18:00
BANK HOLIDAY OPENING HOURS
Monday 29th August 08:00 – 16:00
At Actif we offer more than just a gym membership. Our all inclusive membership provides you with the opportunity to take advantage of over 100 fitness classes a week, 6 gyms and 5 swimming pools across 7 Actif centres! Monthly Direct Debit memberships includes student, platinum, household and corporate bronze packages. Pay As you Go options are also available for activities and sessions.
Click the button below for more details.
HOW DO I SEE WHAT'S AVAILABLE AND MAKE BOOKINGS?
The easiest way to find session availability is via our App. You can see all sessions and availability live, so it will always be up-to-date. Then simply click to book!
Looking for up-to-date Gym, Swimming Pool and Fitness Class sessions for each individual centre? Choose your preferred/local centre on the Actif app, click on the 'Make a Booking' button and click on the relevant facility/activity button.
View the Junior Activities Programmes, Actif Adult Communities sessions (18+) and Actif Anywhere classes here
HELP CENTRE / FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We have created a Help Centre section to help you find out everything you need to know about your membership, bookings and COVID related questions, click the button below for a selection of frequently asked question and answers.
INDOOR / OUTDOOR FACILITIES
Expand below to find out more about the facilities available to customers at Carmarthen Leisure Centre.
Gym sessions are available 7 days a week (06:30 - 20:00 Weekdays and 08:00 - 15:30 Weekends) every 15 minutes. Gym inductions can also be pre-booked for new customers.
Gym Equipment at Carmarthen Leisure Centre:
Cardiovascular Equipment / Machines
- Treadmill - Discover SE
- Power Mill - Elevation
- Flex Strider - Elevation
- Elliptical Cross-Trainer - Discover SE
- GX Row
- Recumbent Lifecycle - Discover SE
- Upper Body Ergometer
- Upright Lifecycle - Discover SE
Resistance Equipment / Machines
- Dumbell Rack Double
- Multi-Adjustable Bench - Sig
- Linear Leg Press - HPL
- Half Rack - HD Elite
- Lat Pulldown - HS
- Incline Press - SPL
- Dual Adjustable Pulley - CM
- 9 Ball Gym / Stability Ball Storage Rack
- Shoulder Press - Insignia
- Row - Insignia
- Assist Dip Chin - Insignia
- Pulldown - Insignia
- PEC FLYI - Insignia
- Chest Press - Insignia
- Seated Leg Curl - Insignia
- Leg Extension - Insignia
- Vert Medicine Ball Rack
- X Rack
- Synrgy 360
- Seated Leg Press - Insignia
Public Swimming sessions are available 7 days a week (Monday - Sunday). Please download our app for the latest public swimming timetable. Pre-booked swimming pool session duration: 1 hour.
Swimming Pool Sessions at Carmarthen Leisure Centre:
- Lane Swimming
- Recreational Swimming
- Family Swimming
- 60+ Swimming
- Kids Go Free Swimming
Health Suite sessions (Steam Room/Spa) are available 7 days a week (09:00 - 20:45 weekdays and 09:00 - 15:00 on weekends) every 15 minutes. Please download our app for the latest timetable. Pre-booked health suite session duration: 1 hour.
Fitness classes are available 7 days a week (Monday - Sunday). Please download our app for the latest class timetable. Pre-booked fitness class duration: 45 minutes.
Safety procedures are in place including;
- All classes/activities must be pre-booked in advance
- Class sizes adhere to Welsh Government guidance
- Regular and thorough cleaning and disinfecting of each station/equipment prior, during and after all classes
- Additional hand sanitisers
- Social distancing signs and markers highlighted in all areas including one-way systems
Please download our app to see what sessions are available. Pre-booked squash duration: 1 hour. The squash courts are open for:
Please download our app to see what sessions are available. Pre-booked badminton duration: 1 hour. The Badminton courts are open for:
Please download our app to see what sessions are available. Pre-booked athletics track duration: 1 hour. The track is open for:
Please download our app to see what sessions are available. Pre-booked Astroturf duration: 1 hour. The Astroturf pitch is open for:
Please download our app to see what sessions are available. Pre-booked tennis courts duration: 1 hour. The Tennis Courts are open for:
Please download our app to see what sessions are available. Pre-booked table tennis duration: 1 hour. Table tennis is open for:
The play centre at Carmarthen Leisure Centre is open for pre-booked sessions only.
£4.00 per child
Suitable for children under 148cm with a dedicated area for children under 3 years old. Children must be supervised at all times.
HOW TO BOOK
Pre-booking is essential.
You must book using your child’s details. So, if you have more than one child you will need to log out/in and use the log in details for each child to complete the bookings.
The cafe is open for Food and Beverage
- Disabled bays x 10 a short distance from the main entrance with dropped curbs, pedestrian crossings and tactile paving.
Entrance / reception
- Fully automatic entrance doors leading to reception
Changing rooms and toilets
- Dedicated disabled changing cubicles for swimming pool users x 3 with support bars, shower seat and benching.
- Other changing areas fully accessible for wheelchair users
- Dedicated disabled toilet facilities on both the ground and first floors
- All toilets and pool changing facilities fitted with emergency call buttons to request assistance
- Mobile shower chairs available
- Two passenger lifts available for access to the first floor
- All areas fully accessible with level surfaces throughout
- Swimming pools – Hoists that can be used in both main and small pools, the spa pool and changing cubicle
- Gym – use of the equipment is dependent on the disability
- Sci Fit hand bike – seat is removeable and can be replaced by a wheelchair
- Dual adjustable pulley – can be used by a wheelchair user
- Treadmills – Arms of the treadmill allow for someone with mobility issues to hold on whilst walking