01269 594517 email@example.com
- State of the art Fitness Suite
- 25m Main Swimming Pool
- Small / Learner Pool
- Dance Studio
- Indoor Sportshall
- Athletics Track
- Tennis Courts
- Pool Viewing Gallery
- Changing Rooms
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms available for hire
Centre Opening Hours
Weekdays (Monday to Friday) 06:30 – 21:30
Weekends (Saturday & Sunday) 08:00 – 16:00
Indoor & Outdoor Facilities at Amman Valley
Expand below to find out more about the facilities available to customers and groups at Amman Valley Leisure Centre.
Gym sessions are available 7 days a week (from 06:30 - 20:00 on weekdays and from 08:00 - 15:00 on weekends) every 15 minutes.
Gym inductions can also be pre-booked via the app / online for new Actif customers prior to their first session.
Gym Equipment at Amman Valley Leisure Centre:
Cardiovascular Equipment / Machines
- Treadmills x 6
- Powermills x 2
- Flex striders x 2
- Cross trainers x 4
- Rec bikes x 2
- Upright bikes x 3
- Assault bikes x 2
- Ski ergs x 3
- Concept 2 rowers x 2
- Techogym rower x 1
- Assault runner x 1
- Technogym assault runner x 1
Resistance Machines and Free Weights
- Free weights 6kg - 40kg
- Multi Adjustable Bench x 2
- Lat Pull Down
- Dual Pulley Resistant Machine
- Leg Extension
- Leg Curl
- Leg Press
- Back Extension
- Shoulder Press
- Pectoral fly Rear Deltoid
- Lat Pull Down
- Squat Rack
- Half Rack
Public Swimming sessions are available 7 days a week (from Monday - Sunday). Please click the links below for the latest public swimming timetable.
Pre-booked swimming pool session duration: 1 hour, unless otherwise stated.
Swimming Pool Sessions at Amman Valley Leisure Centre:
- Lane Swimming
- Recreational Swimming
- Family Swimming
- 60+ Swimming
- Kids Go Free Swimming
Fitness classes are available 7 days a week (from Monday - Sunday) during the daytime and evening.
Please click the links below for the latest fitness class timetable. Pre-booked fitness class duration: varies from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Please download our app to see what sessions are available. Pre-booked badminton duration: 1 hour. The Badminton courts are open for:
Individual and club bookings
Please download our app to see what sessions are available. Pre-booked Astroturf duration: 1 hour. The Astroturf pitch is open for:
Individual and club bookings
- Disabled Bays x 3, directly in front of the main doors
- Standard bike racks and Ebike charging shelter
Entrance / reception
- There is a platform lift at the entrance that takes you up to the reception
Changing rooms and toilets
- There are stand-alone changing rooms that include a shower and seat, and wall-mounted bed / stand-alone toilet
- Stand-alone toilet in the lobby
- Swimming Pools – Hoist that can be used in both main and small pools
- Level surface from reception through to the gym, changing rooms and to the swimming pool
- Gym – use of the equipment is dependent on the disability
- Sci Fit Hand Bike – seat is removable and can be replaced by a wheelchair
- Dual Adjustable Pulley – can be used by wheelchair user
- Treadmills – Arms of the treadmill allow for someone with mobility issues to hold on whilst walking
At Actif we offer more than just a gym membership. Our all inclusive membership provides you with the opportunity to take advantage of over 100 fitness classes a week, 6 gyms, 5 swimming pools and 2 health suites across 6 Actif centres! Monthly Direct Debit memberships includes student, platinum, household, 60+ and corporate bronze packages. Pay As you Go options are also available for activities and sessions.
Click the button below for more details.
How do I see what's available and make bookings?
The easiest way to find session availability is via our App. You can see all sessions and availability live, so it will always be up-to-date. Then simply click to book!
Looking for up-to-date gym, swimming pool and fitness class sessions for each individual centre? Choose your preferred/local centre on the Actif app, click on the 'Make a Booking' button and click on the relevant activity button.
You can also view the swimming pool, fitness class and junior activities timetables online here
Help centre / Frequently asked questions (FAQ's)
We have created a Help Centre section to help you find out everything you need to know about your membership and bookings, click the button below for a selection of frequently asked question and answers.