ST CLEARS LEISURE CENTRE
CENTRE OPENING HOURS
Monday to Friday 7:30am – 9:30pm
Saturday and Sunday 7:30am – 2:00pm
INDOOR / OUTDOOR FACILITIES
Gym sessions are available Monday - Sunday. Each session is 1 hour and session times can be found on the Actif Sport and Leisure App.
A variety of Indoor fitness classes are available Monday - Sunday.
Safety procedures are in place including;
- All classes/activities must be pre-booked in advance
- Class sizes adhere to Welsh Government guidance
- Regular and thorough cleaning and disinfecting of each station/equipment prior, during and after all classes
- Additional hand sanitisers
- Social distancing signs and markers highlighted in all areas including one-way systems
Multi-Use Games Area
Open for 2 Household bookings per hour slot. No club bookings.
The Squash courts are open for:
All of the above subject to WG and NGB regulations and guidance on numbers, social distancing and activity.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We have created a FAQ section to help you find out everything you need to know about your membership and COVID related questions, click the button below for a selection of question and answers.
- Designated disabled bays x 2 immediately outside the main entrance
Entrance / reception
- Fully automatic entrance door leading to reception
Changing rooms and toilets
- Dedicated disabled changing areas x 2 with support bars, shower seat and benching.
- Other changing areas fully accessible for wheelchair users
- Dedicated disabled toilet facilities in the reception area and changing rooms
- All available activities are located on the ground floor and areas fully accessible with level surfaces throughout
- Gym – use of the equipment is dependent on the disability
- Dual adjustable pulley – can be used by a wheelchair user
- Treadmills – Arms of the treadmill allow for someone with mobility issues to hold on whilst walking
01267 224778 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modern equipped gym
- Spin studio
- Indoor sportshall
- Squash courts
- Free parking
- Free WiFi