NEWCASTLE EMLYN LEISURE CENTRE
CENTRE OPENING HOURS
Weekdays (Monday to Friday) 07:30 – 21:30
Weekends (Saturday & Sunday) 07:30 – 14:00
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR OPENING HOURS
Thursday 23rd December: 07:30 – 21:30
CHRISTMAS EVE 24th December: 08:00 – 16:00
CHRISTMAS DAY 25th December: CLOSED
BOXING DAY 26th December: CLOSED
Monday 27th December: 08:00 – 16:00
Tuesday 28th December: 08:00 – 16:00
Wednesday 29th December: 08:00 – 16:00
Thursday 30th December: 08:00 – 16:00
NEW YEARS EVE 31st December: 08:00 – 16:00
NEW YEARS DAY 1st January: CLOSED
Sunday 2nd January: CLOSED
Monday 3rd January: 08:00 - 16:00
Tuesday 4th January: Normal Opening Hours
CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES FOR CHILDREN
Actif Christmas Party (11th December)
CHRISTMAS PARTY - WHAT WILL BE INVOLVED?
Activities include bouncy castle, festive fun and games and Christmas arts and crafts.
Saturday 11th December
11:00am – 1:00pm
0-11 years (Activities aimed at 4 upwards but younger siblings are welcome to book on)
£4.10 per child
At Actif we offer more than just a gym membership. Our all inclusive membership provides you with the opportunity to take advantage of over 100 fitness classes a week, 6 gyms and 4 swimming pools across 7 Actif centres! Direct Debit memberships includes student, platinum, household and corporate bronze. Pay As you Go option is also available for activities.
Click the button below for more details.
HOW DO I SEE WHAT'S AVAILABLE AND MAKE BOOKINGS?
The easiest way is via our App. You can see all sessions and availability live, so it will always be up-to-date. Then simply click to book!
It's simple to download and available on iOS and Android devices. All you need to do is search Actif Sport and Leisure in your app store. To help navigate your way around the app, we've added a useful APP HELP button the app.
You can also find the Fitness classes, Junior programme and Actif Adults timetables here
HELP CENTRE / FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We have created a Help Centre section to help you find out everything you need to know about your membership, bookings and COVID related questions, click the button below for a selection of frequently asked question and answers.
INDOOR / OUTDOOR FACILITIES
Expand below to find out more about the facilities available to customers at Newcastle Emlyn Leisure Centre.
Gym sessions are available 7 days a week (07:30 - 20:00 Weekdays and 07:30 - 13:00 Weekends) every 15 minutes. Gym inductions can also be pre-booked for new customers.
Gym Equipment at Newcastle Emlyn Leisure Centre:
Cardiovascular Equipment / Machines
- Treadmill - S Base SE3HD x 4
- Upright Bike - S Base SE3HD x 3
- Recumbent Bike - S Base SE3HD
- Cross Trainer - S Base SE3HD x 3
- Concept 2 Rower - Model D x 2
- GX Upper Cycle
- Power Mill - Elevation x 2
- Concept2 SkiErg - Floor
Resistance Equipment / Machines
- Synrgy 90 Cable-Cable
- Seated Leg Curl - Insignia
- Leg Extension - Insignia
- Shoulder Press - Insignia
- Chest Press - Insignia
- Pulldown - Insignia
- Seated Leg Press - Insignia
- Synrgy 90 Versa-Versa
- Half Rack - HD Athletic
- Three Tier Dumbbell Rack - Axiom
- Multi-Adjustable Bench - Sig
Fitness classes are available Monday - Thursday. Please download our app for the latest class timetable. Pre-booked fitness class duration: 45 minutes.
Safety procedures are in place including;
- All classes/activities must be pre-booked in advance
- Class sizes adhere to Welsh Government guidance
- Regular and thorough cleaning and disinfecting of each station/equipment prior, during and after all classes
- Additional hand sanitisers
- Social distancing signs and markers highlighted in all areas including one-way systems
Please download our app to see what sessions are available. Pre-booked squash duration: 1 hour. The squash courts are open for:
All of the above subject to WG and NGB regulations and guidance on numbers, social distancing and activity.
- Designated disabled bays x 4 a short distance from the main entrance
Entrance / reception
- Double door access to the facility
Changing rooms and toilets
- Changing areas fully accessible for wheelchair users
- Dedicated disabled toilet on the ground floor with disabled access cubicles in both changing rooms
- Removable shower hoses in the changing rooms for easy showering
- All available activities are located on the ground floor and areas fully accessible with level surfaces throughout
- Gym – use of the equipment is dependent on the disability
- Dual adjustable pulley – can be used by a wheelchair user
- Treadmills – Arms of the treadmill allow for someone with mobility issues to hold on whilst walking
01267 224731 email@example.com
- Modern equipped gym
- Spin studio
- Squash courts
- Free parking
- Free WiFi