01267 224731 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modern Equipped Gym
- 25m Main Swimming Pool
- Spin Studio
- Squash Courts
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
CENTRE OPENING HOURS
Weekdays (Monday to Friday) 07:30 – 21:30
Weekends (Saturday & Sunday) 07:30 – 14:00
BANK HOLIDAY OPENING HOURS
Monday 29th August 08:00 – 12:00
At Actif we offer more than just a gym membership. Our all inclusive membership provides you with the opportunity to take advantage of over 100 fitness classes a week, 6 gyms and 5 swimming pools across 7 Actif centres! Monthly Direct Debit memberships includes student, platinum, household and corporate bronze packages. Pay As you Go options are also available for activities and sessions.
Click the button below for more details.
HOW DO I SEE WHAT'S AVAILABLE AND MAKE BOOKINGS?
The easiest way to find session availability is via our App. You can see all sessions and availability live, so it will always be up-to-date. Then simply click to book!
Looking for up-to-date Gym, Swimming Pool and Fitness Class sessions for each individual centre? Choose your preferred/local centre on the Actif app, click on the 'Make a Booking' button and click on the relevant facility/activity button.
View the Junior Activities Programmes, Actif Adult Communities sessions (18+) and Actif Anywhere classes here
HELP CENTRE / FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We have created a Help Centre section to help you find out everything you need to know about your membership, bookings and COVID related questions, click the button below for a selection of frequently asked question and answers.
INDOOR / OUTDOOR FACILITIES
Expand below to find out more about the facilities available to customers at Llanelli Leisure Centre.
Gym sessions are available 7 days a week (06:30 - 20:00 Weekdays and 08:00 - 17:00 Weekends) every 15 minutes. Gym inductions can also be pre-booked for new customers.
An adult will need to accompany 11-13 year old for gym sessions.
GYM EQUIPMENT AT NEWCASTLE EMLYN LEISURE CENTRE:
Cardiovascular Equipment / Machines
- Treadmill - S Base SE3HD x 4
- Upright Bike - S Base SE3HD x 3
- Recumbent Bike - S Base SE3HD
- Cross-Trainer - S Base SE3HD x 3
- Concept 2 Rower - Model D x 2
- GX Upper Cycle
- Power Mill - Elevation x 2
- Concept2 SkiErg - Floor
Resistance Equipment / Machines
- Mat x 2
- Synrgy 90 Cable-Cable
- Seated Leg Curl - Insignia
- Leg Extension - Insignia
- Shoulder Press - Insignia
- Chest Press - Insignia
- Pulldown - Insignia
- Seated Leg Press - Insignia
- Synrgy 90 Versa-Versa
- Half Rack - HD Athletic
- Three Tier Dumbbell Rack - Axiom
- Multi-Adjustable Bench - Sig x 3
Fitness classes are available 7 days a week (Monday - Sunday). Please download our app for the latest class timetable. Pre-booked fitness class duration: 45 minutes.
Safety procedures are in place including;
- All classes/activities must be pre-booked in advance
- Class sizes adhere to Welsh Government guidance
- Regular and thorough cleaning and disinfecting of each station/equipment prior, during and after all classes
- Additional hand sanitisers
- Social distancing signs and markers highlighted in all areas including one-way systems
Please download our app to see what sessions are available. Pre-booked squash duration: 1 hour. The squash courts are open for:
- Designated disabled bays x 4 a short distance from the main entrance
Entrance / reception
- Double door access to the facility
Changing rooms and toilets
- Changing areas fully accessible for wheelchair users
- Dedicated disabled toilet on the ground floor with disabled access cubicles in both changing rooms
- Removable shower hoses in the changing rooms for easy showering
- All available activities are located on the ground floor and areas fully accessible with level surfaces throughout
- Gym – use of the equipment is dependent on the disability
- Dual adjustable pulley – can be used by a wheelchair user
- Treadmills – Arms of the treadmill allow for someone with mobility issues to hold on whilst walking