01554 774757 firstname.lastname@example.org
- State of the art Fitness Suite
- 25m Main Swimming Pool
- Small / Learner Pool
- Dance Studio
- Indoor Sportshall
- Squash & Badminton Courts
- Pool Viewing Gallery
- Changing Rooms
- Pay and Display car park (3 hours for free for members)
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms available for hire
CENTRE OPENING HOURS
Weekdays (Monday to Friday) 06:30 – 21:30
Weekends (Saturday & Sunday) 08:00 – 18:00
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR OPENING HOURS
Christmas Eve (24th December) 08:00 – 16:00
Christmas Day & Boxing Day CLOSED
Tuesday 27th December 08:00 – 16:00
Wednesday 28th December 08:00 – 16:00
Thursday 29th December 08:00 – 16:00
Friday 30th December 08:00 – 16:00
New Year's Eve 08:00 – 16:00
New Year's Day & 2nd January CLOSED
Tuesday 3rd January 06:30 – 21:30
At Actif we offer more than just a gym membership. Our all inclusive membership provides you with the opportunity to take advantage of over 100 fitness classes a week, 6 gyms and 5 swimming pools across 7 Actif centres! Monthly Direct Debit memberships includes student, platinum, household and corporate bronze packages. Pay As you Go options are also available for activities and sessions.
Click the button below for more details.
HOW DO I SEE WHAT'S AVAILABLE AND MAKE BOOKINGS?
The easiest way to find session availability is via our App. You can see all sessions and availability live, so it will always be up-to-date. Then simply click to book!
Looking for up-to-date Gym, Swimming Pool and Fitness Class sessions for each individual centre? Choose your preferred/local centre on the Actif app, click on the 'Make a Booking' button and click on the relevant facility/activity button.
View the Junior Activities Programmes, Actif Adult Communities sessions (18+) and Actif Anywhere classes here
HELP CENTRE / FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We have created a Help Centre section to help you find out everything you need to know about your membership, bookings and COVID related questions, click the button below for a selection of frequently asked question and answers.
INDOOR / OUTDOOR FACILITIES
Expand below to find out more about the facilities available to customers at Llanelli Leisure Centre.
Gym sessions are available 7 days a week (06:30 - 20:00 Weekdays and 08:00 - 17:00 Weekends) every 15 minutes. Gym inductions can also be pre-booked for new customers.
An adult will need to accompany 11-13 year old for gym sessions.
GYM EQUIPMENT AT LlANELLI LEISURE CENTRE:
Cardiovascular Equipment / Machines
- Flex Striders – Elevation
- Treadmills – Discover SE
- Concept2 Rowers
- Technogym Rower
- Upright Lifecycles – Discover SE
- Recumbent Lifecycles – Discover SE
- Elliptical Cross-Trainers – Discover SE
- Power Mills
- Scifit Hand Cycle
- Assault bikes
Resistance Equipment / Machines
- Seated Row – Exp
- Shoulder Press – Exp
- Leg Extension – Insignia
- Seated Leg Curl – Insignia
- Seated Leg Press – Insignia
- Shoulder Press – Insignia
- Pulldown – Insignia
- Row – Insignia
- Chest Press – Insignia
- Dual Adjustable Pulley – CM
- Four sided Multi gym
- Dumbell Rack Double
- Multi Adjustable Bench
- Linear Leg Press
- Half Rack
- Curl bar
- Kettlebells variouus
Public Swimming sessions are available 7 days a week (Monday - Sunday). Please download our app for the latest public swimming timetable. Pre-booked swimming pool session duration: 1 hour.
Swimming Pool Sessions at Llanelli Leisure Centre:
- Lane Swimming
- Recreational Swimming
- Family Swimming
- 60+ Swimming
- Kids Go Free Swimming
Fitness classes are available 7 days a week (Monday - Sunday). Please download our app for the latest class timetable. Pre-booked fitness class duration: 45 minutes.
Safety procedures are in place including;
- All classes/activities must be pre-booked in advance
- Class sizes adhere to Welsh Government guidance
- Regular and thorough cleaning and disinfecting of each station/equipment prior, during and after all classes
- Additional hand sanitisers
- Social distancing signs and markers highlighted in all areas including one-way systems
Please download our app to see what sessions are available. Pre-booked squash duration: 1 hour. The squash courts are open for:
Please download our app to see what sessions are available. Pre-booked badminton duration: 1 hour. The Badminton courts are open for:
Please download our app to see what sessions are available. Pre-booked Astroturf duration: 1 hour. The Astroturf pitch is open for:
Please download our app to see what sessions are available. Pre-booked table tennis duration: 1 hour. Table Tennis is open for:
The cafe is open for Food and Beverage
- Disabled Bays x 13, Parent and Child x 2 located to the front of main entrance with easy access to ground floor disabled entrance and ramp to reception
- Standard bike racks and Ebike charging shelter
Entrance / reception
- Reception can be accessed via ramp at front of building.
- An automatic access door is located at ground floor level operated via intercom, and easy access to passenger lift to reception.
- There is a passenger lift to access Ground, 1st and 2nd floors.
Changing rooms and toilets
- There are stand-alone changing facilities that include a shower and seat and toilet.
- A potable height adjustable shower Tolley (max200kg) is available for male / female stand-alone changing facilities.
- Stand-alone toilet in the Reception foyer.
- Swimming Pools – Hoist (max160kg) that can be used in both main and small pool.
- Level surface from reception through to the swimming pool and change facilities.
- Gym – use of the equipment is dependent on the disability
- Sci Fit Hand Bike – seat is removable and can be replaced by a wheelchair
- Dual Adjustable Pulley – can be used by wheelchair user
- Treadmills – Arms of the treadmill allow for someone with mobility issues to hold on whilst walking